Let’s Talk Business
An open forum for women business owners.
IT’S A WRAP- It’s All About the “Wrap-her”
Featuring: Arlene Stearns, Creator of ImageUp System
The holidays will be here …NOW! During this special season we are more visible than any other time of the year. Our calendars are filled with so many different activities and functions from family gatherings to formal parties. We are faced with the challenge of deciding what to wear to each event. Arlene Stearns, the creator of the ImageUp System, will “a-dress” these topics:
- Sending the right signals: how you “wrap-her” projects your brand
- Adding FUN to the fundamentals: the 10 pieces that every woman should already own and tips for making them stand out for the holidays
- Flattering your body shape with holiday style from the office to the party: what really works to present your best self
Come join us at the Friday Forum for this interactive, fun discussion.
Arlene has over 15 years experience in the fashion industry as a representative for a clothing line and style expert in an upscale boutique. Arlene was recognized four times nationally for her mastery of the mix and match concept. Over the years, thousands of women have benefited from her style tips and fashion expertise.
As the creator of ImageUp, Arlene empowers women with a style that insures that they’re always projecting their best self to the world. When women work with Arlene, they discover a polished signature style that showcases their unique beauty and makes them feel confident and unstoppable!
Arlene is a fashionista at heart right from the start, since she was born in NYC, the fashion capital of the world! Her love for style started as a child with her grandmother, who dressed her in the latest styles from 5th Ave. and Bloomingdales. She still has a connection to the NY fashion scene and definitely knows what’s happening with colors and styles seasons ahead.
Arlene was published in several magazines and interviewed on the radio. She now is a speaker conducting seminars and presentations about the importance of image, which speak volumes about you! Arlene was the featured speaker at the Women’s Professional Development Network luncheon, September 2018 and welcomes speaking opportunities.
- Occurs the first Friday of each month (schedule may shift due to holidays)
- 7:30am - 9:00am (program begins promptly at 8am)
- Continental breakfast and networking
- Cost: FREE for NAWBO Atlanta PREMIER level members; $25 for NAWBO Atlanta INTRODUCTORY level members, guests, non-members, and affiliates.
- Free, on-site parking available (Prominence in Buckhead)
Hosted at the offices of Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
3475 Piedmont Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
Main Office: 404-846-1693
Directions via Google Maps
We are especially grateful to Barnes & Thornburg LLP, a long-time Corporate Partner of NAWBO Atlanta, for hosting the First Friday Forum. Barnes & Thornburg LLP offers access to over 600 legal professionals in a variety of practice areas for Atlanta businesses.
Becoming a corporate sponsor of NAWBO Atlanta affords exposure and access to an ever-growing base of successful women business owners in the Greater Atlanta community, representing a wide variety of business segments and sizes: the businesses driving our economy's growth. Email Marcy Fortnow with any questions.