Let’s Talk Business
An open forum for women business owners
Overcome the Overwhelm and Excel During Life Transitions
Featuring Kris Janovitz, VIP Coach and Photographer, Kris Janovtiz Photography
On this road of life, you have had or will experience a life-changing event.
But how can you best prepare yourself when it happens?
Why do some people overcome the overwhelm faster than others?
Sure, negative events could be devastating, and you have all the right to feel overwhelmed.
But what if you knew exactly how to react when they happen?
Listen to Kris Janovitz’s life story and how she was able to overcome a wife and a mother’s nightmares.
When life pushed her outside of her comfort zone, she pushed back. And experienced something unexpected. Kris became one of the most sought-after coaches and has helped hundreds of women thrive through transition.
- Stop questioning your own ability to “handle it all”
- Learn the techniques that you need on hand when life pushes you
- Get access to a PDF 5-Steps to Overcome the Overwhelm (available only to attendees)
If you want to feel ready when a life-changing event happens, or if you could make use of a formula that will help you get out of the shadow, then you should block your calendar and have breakfast with NAWBO this month.
- 7:30 - 7:45am : Network
- 7:45am : Individual Introductions
- 8:00 - 9:00 : Discussion Topic
PS: Register now! This will be a sellout for sure!
Registration is capped at 25 participants to ensure an ideal discussion environment. Don't delay!
- Occurs the first Friday of each month (schedule may shift due to holidays)
- 7:30am - 9:00am (program begins promptly at 8am)
- Continental breakfast and networking
- Cost: FREE for NAWBO Atlanta PREMIER level members; $25 for NAWBO Atlanta INTRODUCTORY level members, guests, non-members, and affiliates.
- Free, on-site parking available (Prominence in Buckhead)
Hosted at the offices of Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
3475 Piedmont Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
Main Office: 404-846-1693
Directions via Google Maps
We are especially grateful to Barnes & Thornburg LLP, a long-time Corporate Partner of NAWBO Atlanta, for hosting the First Friday Forum. Barnes & Thornburg LLP offers access to over 600 legal professionals in a variety of practice areas for Atlanta businesses.
Becoming a corporate sponsor of NAWBO Atlanta affords exposure and access to an ever-growing base of successful women business owners in the Greater Atlanta community, representing a wide variety of business segments and sizes: the businesses driving our economy's growth. Email Marcy Fortnow with any questions.