Let’s Talk Business
An open forum for women business owners.
Simplify Your Message And Make More Money!
Are people falling asleep during your elevator pitch?
If you are like millions of small and mid-size businesses out there, explaining what you do is complicating and confusing. If you need words to sell, you should block your calendar and have breakfast with us this month.
Together we will go over a quick and interactive framework to clarify your message!
Facilitated by Lucy Kairalla, MBA, Founder and Marketing Strategist at Plain Language Matters Marketing.
- Craft an elevator pitch that clearly communicates your what you do and who you serve.
- Learn about how agencies structure messages so they are clear and powerful.
- As you go through this excercise, get the unbias help from a room full of NAWBO business owners that are truly invested in each others’ success.
- Occurs the first Friday of each month (schedule may shift due to holidays)
- 7:30am - 9:00am (program begins promptly at 8am)
- Continental breakfast and networking
- Cost: FREE for NAWBO Atlanta PREMIER level members; $25 for NAWBO Atlanta INTRODUCTORY level members, guests, non-members, and affiliates.
- Free, on-site parking available (Prominence in Buckhead)
We are especially grateful to Barnes & Thornburg LLP, a long-time Corporate Partner of NAWBO Atlanta, for hosting the First Friday Forum. Barnes & Thornburg LLP offers access to over 600 legal professionals in a variety of practice areas for Atlanta businesses.
Hosted at the offices of Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
Becoming a corporate sponsor of NAWBO Atlanta affords exposure and access to an ever-growing base of successful women business owners in the Greater Atlanta community, representing a wide variety of business segments and sizes: the businesses driving our economy's growth. Email Marcy Fortnow with any questions.