Let’s Talk Business....
Come together with other women business owners to share best practices, exchange ideas, and offer peer-to-peer business support.
Exercises and advice on how to build a strategic and impactful "web of relationships" (i.e. social network). Tailored specifically for women business owners, assess the quality of your existing networks by mapping your "Board of Advisors" alongside your business goals to help identify any gaps that may hinder the growth of your business.
Interested in turbo-charging this NAWBO First Friday Forum? Consider your answers to following questions:
1. What stage is your business in?
2. Where do you see your business in 1, 3, or 5 years?
3. What will it take to get you there? (2-3 things that you will need to achieve your business goals)
- First Friday of Each Month (holidays may affect some months)
- 7:30am – 9:00am
- FREE for NAWBO Atlanta PREMIER LEVEL members ONLY; $20 for all INTRODUCTORY LEVEL members, guests, non-members, and affiliates
- Continental breakfast followed by participant introductions and discussion topic
Please note that registration will be capped at 25 participants, to ensure an ideal discussion environment. Don’t delay!
3475 Piedmont Road, NE, Suite 1700 (free, convenient parking onsite)
Atlanta, Georgia 30305-3327
Main Office: 404-846-1693
NAWBO Atlanta’s Corporate Partner Barnes & Thornburg LLP is graciously hosting our Monthly Breakfast Discussion Forum. Barnes & Thornburg LLP offers access to over 600 legal professionals in a variety of practice areas for Atlanta businesses.