Let’s Talk Business....
an open forum for women business owners
First Things First: Reset Priorities to Transform Your Business
Facilitated by Stacey Ruth
Author | Speaker | Consultant @ Inside Out Marketing
Business owners often feel overwhelmed and exhausted trying to get it all done. In one hour we will streamline your daily schedule to stop spending precious time on the wrong things. Move your business forward with renewed energy and ease.
- Receive an exercise to determine real priorities from false ones
- Understand how to take 5 minutes to save 5 hours
- Discover the instant mental reset we forget to use
- Develop their very own Empowered Daily Schedule during the session
Come together with other women business owners to share best practices, exchange ideas, and offer peer-to-peer business support. Who knows – the person sitting next to you could have the solution you’ve been looking for…and you could have the exact expertise she needs as well.
· First Friday of Each Month (holidays may affect some months)
· 7:30am – 9:00am
· FREE for NAWBO Atlanta PREMIER LEVEL members ONLY; $20 for all INTRODUCTORY LEVEL members, guests, non-members, and affiliates
· Continental breakfast followed by participant introductions and discussion topic
Please note that registration will be capped at 25 participants, to ensure an ideal discussion environment. Don’t delay!
3475 Piedmont Road, NE, Suite 1700 (free, convenient parking onsite)
Atlanta, Georgia 30305-3327
Main Office: 404-846-1693
NAWBO Atlanta’s Corporate Partner Barnes & Thornburg LLP is graciously hosting our Monthly Breakfast Discussion Forum. Barnes & Thornburg LLP offers access to over 600 legal professionals in a variety of practice areas for Atlanta businesses.