Let’s Talk Business....
an open forum for women business owners
August 4, 2017
NAWBO Atlanta Breakfast Discussion Forum
Topic: Where Are You Going To Be In 5 Years?
Let's ask the hard questions...
- How do you act, as the CEO of your business and life?
- What have you accomplished?
- Are you traveling?
- Driving a Tesla?
- Working from your beach house in Maine?
- Managing a team of 12?
Join us to gain clarity around your vision and the impact you're here to create!
Krista Martin, MBA, CPCC, PPC
Marketing + Business Coach of Make Your Mark
Barnes & Thornburg
3475 Piedmont Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
About the Breakfast Forum
Come together with other women business owners to share best practices, exchange ideas, and offer peer-to-peer business support. Who knows – the person sitting next to you could have the solution you’ve been looking for…and you could have the exact expertise she needs as well.
· First Friday of Each Month
· 7:30am – 9:00am
· FREE for NAWBO Atlanta PREMIER LEVEL members ONLY; $20 for all INTRODUCTORY LEVEL members, guests, non-members, and affiliates
· Continental breakfast followed by participant introductions and discussion topic
Please note that registration will be capped at 25 participants, to ensure an ideal discussion environment. Don’t delay!
3475 Piedmont Road, NE, Suite 1700 (free, convenient parking onsite)
Atlanta, Georgia 30305-3327
Main Office: 404-846-1693
NAWBO Atlanta’s Corporate Partner Barnes & Thornburg LLP is graciously hosting our Monthly Breakfast Discussion Forum. Barnes & Thornburg LLP offers access to over 600 legal professionals in a variety of practice areas for Atlanta businesses.